CORN MARKET MARK UP RULES
· CONTEST RUNS BETWEEN JANUARY 3, 2017 TO MARCH 15, 2017
· TO BE QUALIFIED CORN MUST BE DELIVERED TO YANKTON AG, 114 MULBERRY STREET, YANKTON, SD 57078
· WINNER WILL RECEIVE UP TO 100 BUSHELS OF CORN FOR $9.31 PER BUSHEL
· WINNER WILL RECEIVE PAYMENT FROM YANKTON AG FOR THE DIFFERENCE IN PRICE BASED ON THE CORN PRICE THE DATE WINNER DROPS OFF THE CORN (For example .. your Corn is purchased for $3.40 per bushel the day you bring it to Yankton Ag… if you are selected you will receive the difference or $5.91 per bushel for up to 100 bushels)
· TO BE ELIGIBLE, CORN MUST BE DELIVERED AND SOLD TO YANKTON AG BETWEEN JANUARY 3, 2017 AND MARCH 15, 2017
· DRAWING FOR PRIZE WILL BE ON MARCH 28, 2017 AT YANKTON AG, WINNER NOTIFIED BY RIVERFRONT BROADCASTING
· EMPLOYEES AND THE IMMEDIATE FAMILIES OF RIVERFRONT BROADCASTING, FIRST NATIONAL BANK AND YANKTON AG ARE NOT ELIGIBLE
· WINNER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH A CASH PRIZE
· IF FOR ANY REASON, RIVERFRONT BROADCASTING IS UNABLE TO AWARD THE PRIZE, THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO SELECT OTHER NAMES UNTIL A WINNER IS AWARDED
PLUS THE FOLLOWING:
- Winner will be required to sign a liability waiver and 1099 prior to possession of prize (when applicable)
- As a winner of a Riverfront Broadcasting contest, your voice, name and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast or internet purposes.
- In the event the winner is subject to, or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e.; garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), Riverfront Broadcasting’s delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be deemed as Riverfront Broadcasting awarding the prize to the winner. Riverfront Broadcasting shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of a winner. Riverfront Broadcasting shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
- Contest open to all eligible U.S. residents, 18 or over (unless otherwise specified). Contestants must possess a valid form of identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to Riverfront Broadcasting that will be presented to Riverfront Broadcasting and accepted before the prize is awarded.
- All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- Riverfront Broadcasting reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest rules are violated in any way.
- Riverfront Broadcasting assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. Riverfront Broadcasting their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each absolves themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
- As a licensee of the FCC, and a trustee of the public airwaves, Riverfront Broadcasting reserves the right to interrupt, and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of Riverfront Broadcasting management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant.
- Riverfront Broadcasting reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time.
Riverfront Broadcasting shall have no responsibility for failure to win, or claim any prize based on difficulties with telephone, facsimile, email, or internet difficulties, or any circumstance in any contest.